© 2021 Copyright All rights reserved. Made by WALDO.
TURNKEY PCB ASSEMBLY SERVICES
This type of service is for a turn-
How to get a Turn-
You can get a quote in a number of ways:
1. Offline Quote: Buyers most of the time prefer this method of quoting because they may not know the manufacturing specs.
a. From the Quote & Order Menu select Offline Custom Quote.
b. Fill out quote form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
c. A quote will be emailed to you.
2. Email: You can also get a quote by emailing us at email@example.com. Please attach all your files.
3. Call us: Or you can call us at (952) 746-
How to get a PCB Fabrication Quote
WOW Circuits offers PCB fabrication as well. Send us an email with Gerber files and FB Notes and indicate if you want US QuickTurn PCBs, US Full Service PCBs or Offshore PCBs.
How to place a Turn-
Open your quote on the Quote Summary Page and click on the Checkout button. The checkout process consist of a Shipping Page where you can select a shipping method, a Payment Page where you can enter your credit card information and a Thank You Page with order information. The Quote Summary Page is typically accessed in one of the following ways:
1. Email: Email your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org , or indicate if you want to use CC and confirm you want us to start the process.
2. Call: You can also provide a verbal and send the Orders@wowcircuits.com
Please combine the following files into a single ZIP file and email it to email@example.com. Make sure you put your order number in the subject field. Eg.: "Files for order AE######".
1. Bill Of Materials (BOM)
We can accept your BOM in a number of formats but we recommend that you use WOW Circuit’s Formated BOM when building your BOM. Please be sure to set the 'Type' field to the correct value and use DNP (do not populate) for any components we will not be placing. Your BOM should include:
Quantity of each part type
Part number (Digi-
Package description (QFN32, SOIC, 0805, etc. package is very helpful but not required).
Type (SMT, Thru-
Please include all Gerber files. At a minimum we need top and bottom silkscreen, copper and the solder paste layers.
It should include component locations, rotations and reference designators.
Our Assembly Process
There are a number of tasks that we must complete after you place your turn-
Once you placed your Kitted PCB Assembly order, there are a number of tasks that we must complete after you place your order. These tasks include:
1. Verify for the required files and your order details.
2. Order the SMT paste stencil and verify with raw pcb when received.
3. Prior to receipt of materials we will Program our machines from the BOM and Centroid file you supply.
4. Upon receipt of Materials are we will verify for correct qty’s and verify for correct parts per current BOM before your job is run.
5. If the files are received before 10:00 am, Run Clock will start if all materials are in before that time, the assembly clock starts that day. If after 10:00 am, the clock starts the next business day.
6. Unless Assembly job is a small run manual assembly order, SMT stencil and stencil printer are used to mechanically apply the paste.
7. At WOW Circuits, we use Mycronic Pick and Place Assembly equipment to place the SMT components.
8. Depending upon complexity of assembly we use either 1 7 zone or 10 zone reflow oven to reflow solder onto the SMT components.
9. All BGA and Leadless components with belly pads are X-
11. AOI Inspection may be used to perform Inspection of assembly before Final Inspection
12. A final quality check is performed per IPC-
13. All residual materials will be either sent back to customer or held at WOW Circuits if requested for future assembly.
|PCB Assembly Services|
|Consigned Assembly Services|
|Partial Consigned Assembly|
|Turn-Key Assembly Services|
|Rework Services II|